Cauliflower and Peas Gravy
- Cauliflower -1 medium sized (Cut into small florets)
- Green Peas – 1 cup(fresh)
- Onions – 1
- Tomatoes – 2
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 tbsp
- Hing – a pinch
- Ginger-Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala powder – 1tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1tbsp
- Curry leaves- few
- Curd – 2 tbsp
- Gram Flour – 1/4 Cup
- Coriander leaves – few
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1tbsp
- Wash and clean the cauliflower florets in hot water with a pinch of turmeric powder for about 10 mins. Drain the water and keep aside.
- In a bowl, mix curd,gram flour and 1/4cup of water into a paste & keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds,hing & curry leaves.After splutter add chopped onion and saute it until they turn transparent.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry it for few mins.Add tomato and fry it until they become soft.
- Now add the peas and chopped cauliflower and fry it.
- Add red chilli powder,garam masala powder,turmeric powder, coriander powder and 1 cup water & mix it well.
- Cook the vegetables for 15 mins & add the curd gram flour mix to the gravy and mix well in a low flame.
- Now add sufficient water to this mixture and bring it to boil for few mins.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with chapathi and rice.